15 Sunday Dinner Recipes with Bacon!

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter2Pin on Pinterest86Share on Google+0Digg thisShare on StumbleUpon54Email this to someone

*This is a sponsored opportunity with Foodie.com. All thoughts are my own.*

Nothing beats a nice, home-cooked meal, especially on a lazy Sunday.  That is why I’ve selected a collection of  recipes, perfect for Sunday dinner. And I’ve put a favorite ingredient of mine center stage – bacon! Seriously, who doesn’t love bacon? I know those people do exist out there,  but it must be a sad life without bacon. For taste bud awesomeness, nothing beats out bacon for me and my family.

Come check out all 15 recipes in my Foodie Collection to get great ideas for Sunday dinner!

With Easter coming up, now is the perfect time to consider what to make for your special meal. This collection of 15 recipes on Foodie has a plenty of great options for you which all have one thing in common. Yes, you guessed it, bacon.

Sunday Dinner Recipes with Bacon

Of course it showcases my newest love, Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin. Oh wow, this is good. Like crazy good.

Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Easter Dinner with Kraft

This super easy Bacon and Basil Pasta Salad is perfect for a crowd and features sweet cherry tomatoes!

Pillsbury Bacon n Basil Pasta Salad

And if you want a great side dish but are short on time, these Baked and Loaded Mashed Potatoes taste awesome. Trust me.

Baked-and-Loaded-Mashed-Pototoes-featuring-Betty-Crocker

What is your favorite way to eat bacon?

Comments

• Emilie says

That does make me worry about you a little bit. :) But the taste of the tenderloin is so good, even if you *gasp* peeled off the bacon.

1. Julie Wood says

I love Bacon on my Burgers, with eggs and hashbrowns, and with a BLT sandwich. These are some really awesome recipes that I will have to try!

2. courtney b says

ok i want those potatoes are you sure theres potatoes at the bottom of that? lol looks AMAZING! but oh so fattening!

3. ellen beck says

We LOVE bacon and the added flavor it gives. I like bacon wrapped turkey or chicken alot it adds moisture and makes it delicious!

4. Jean says

Pefectly cooked with scrambled eggs! I also love to cook with crumbled bacon – it adds so much flavor and you don’t need to use a lot.

5. Birdiebee says

The baked and loaded mashed potatoes are to die for. I have made them in the oven before but never in a slow cooker.

6. Lisa Konieczke says

My Husband found a great recipe off Emeril’s website. It’s a bacon stuffed (and other ingredients) Turkey breast. You stuff it up under the skin of the breast and bake. It was so good! Gotta love bacon.

7. Tarah says

Our household are big bacon fans! I love these ideas. I currently have a pizza recipe I’m going to try with bacon.