My favorite partnerships are those that build longer term relationships. I love working with brands, especially those that allow me to be creative. I enjoy tailoring my writing to my family and our lifestyle to create a more organic post that is helpful and entertaining. Trying new approaches to share experiences and information with readers is also fun for me!
Why Work with Me?
I put time and effort into every post, and I love going the extra mile for both readers and sponsors. It is just a part of who I am. That means you’ll always find plenty of personal pictures and detail!
If you also value these types of partnerships and think your brand is a good fit for my blog, please reach out. I’m also open to coordinate blogger campaigns for you! Click here to contact me via email or fill out my contact form.
Feel free to browse my current and past ambassadorships/longer term partnerships below to get a sense for what I might be able to do for you!
I’ve worked with Kraft for years and most recently I was asked to be one of their Kraft Tastemakers, a year long partnership! I love to cook and bake so this has been a great opportunity for me to work with such a well-known brand.
Kraft Tastemaker posts include:
- Warm Chocolate Dip with Only Two Ingredients
- Easy Caramel Nut Raisin Sticky Buns
- I Conquered a Souffle: Velveeta Souffle Recipe
- Olive Pecan Spread
- Haunted Halloween Goodies with Kraft
- Homemade Blueberry Sauce | Perfect Topping for Pancakes and Desserts
- Labor Day Recipe: Patriotic Layered Berry Dessert
- Sweet and Crunchy Chicken Salad Recipe
- Quick & Easy Beef Burrito Skillet
- Creamy Apple Cranberry Coleslaw
- Pineapple Orange Spring Layer Cake
Other Kraft related posts include:
- Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
- Cherry Poke Cake: A Stress-free Holiday Dessert
- Caramel-Macchiato Tiramisu Parfaits
- Strawberry Layered Birthday Cake
- Let’s Get Zesty with Kraft Italian Anything Dressing
- Get Inspired by Kraft Fresh Take & Win
- Easy BBQ Meatball Subs with Kraft Fresh Take
- Italian Parmesan Chicken Dinner with Kraft Fresh Take
- Celebrate with Cool Whip Frosting & Spice Cake Bars Recipe
- Grabbing My Morning by the Biscuits with belVita
- Kraft Spooktacular Halloween Bash with JELLO
- Kraft Fresh Take Cheddar and Bacon Chowder
- Strawberry Blueberry Freezer Jam Recipe
- Memorial Day BBQ with Kraft Foods & Punch Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Potato Salad from Kraft
- Kraft Fresh Take Cheese & Breading Mixes Makes Dinner Easy
- Kraft Foods BlogEat 2011 Conference
- Pineapple Lush Fruit Dip
- Halloween Eyeball JELLO Pudding Cups
- Oreo Cookies Spiders for Halloween
- Salsa Roll-up Recipe from Kraft Foods
- Sausage Primavera with Pasta Recipe
- My 4th of July Desserts
- Celebrate International Picnic Day with Kraft Foods
- Light Strawberry Pie Recipe
- Healthy Apple Cranberry Coleslaw Recipe from Kraft Foods
- Easy Meatballs Recipe with Stove Top
I love being on the Johnson’s Baby Cares Council and am on my second year as member. In August and September of 2013, I had so much fun with a “My First Haircut” photo contest.
- Johnson’s Baby “My First Haircut” Weekly Photo Contest: Week Four
- Johnson’s Baby “My First Haircut” Weekly Photo Contest: Week Three
- Johnson’s Baby “My First Haircut” Weekly Photo Contest: Week Two
- Johnson’s Baby “My First Haircut” Weekly Photo Contest
- Moms’s Giving Back: Johnson’s Baby CARES and Hilary Duff
- Johnson’s Baby Cares Council & Hilary Duff Partnership
In February 2014, I began a six month partnership with Finish and joined the Finish Power & Free Alliance of Moms to bring awareness to this newer product. I was happy to partner since Finish is my usual dishwashing detergent.
After a long partnership with Pampers on my blog, in early fall of 2013 I was invited to officially join the Pampers Baby Board. I have been a brand loyal shopper of Pampers and even after trying out other brands on my blog, I always went back to buying Pampers. I’m thrilled to join this fabulous group of moms on the board!
- Pampers Presents Game Day Sweepstakes & Big Dreams Little Athletes Giveaway
- Pampers Swaddlers: Celebrating Your Babies Firsts
- Pampers Launches Upgrades: Babies “R” Us Promo
- Pampers BabyDry Offers Sweet Sleep Time
- Spring into Color with Pampers + 30 Day Facebook Sweepstakes (by Sarah – contributing writer)
- Pampers Wipes Get a New Look + Free Jennifer Hudson Lullaby
- Pampers Presented Limited Edition Olympics Print Diapers
- Pampers New 3-way Fit Cruisers
- Pampers Miracle Missions: 1,000 Baby Showers
- Pampers Threw Mario Lopez a Shower
- Pampers Dry Max with Liz Lange Clutch
- Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max and Winter Olympics Partnership
I began a blogger ambassadorship with Safety 1st starting in September 2013 in honor of Baby Safety Month. The program was designed to educate parents on child safety and bring awareness to the various patented safety technologies Safety 1st has developed, such as Air Protect and GCellHX and their products in general.
- Safeguarding Essentials for Travel
- Deck the Halls with Safety in Mind
- Safety 1st Twitter Party Announcement – December 16th
- Safeguard Against Kitchen Hazards
- Remembering Hidden Hazards Outside the Home
- My Favorite Nursery Safety Tips
- Safety 1st Twitter Party Announcement – October 21st
- Nursery and Toddler Room Safety Tips
- Car Seat Safety Check – Installation Tips
- Baby Safety Month with Safety 1st
I became a Kolcraft Mom in 2011 when I found out I was pregnant with my third child. I love partnering with brands I have already used for years!
- Jeep Traveler Tandem Stroller Review *contributing writer
- Baby’s First Christmas Giveaway
- Kolcraft Baby Sit & Step Activity Center
- Contours 3 in 1 Wood Bassinet
For the summer of 2013 I entered into a partnership with Scotch-Brite for their cleaning challenge. The campaign is a chance showcase to their newest products and get tips for readers on how they tackle their household cleaning.
- Scotch-Brite Cleaning Challenge: Your Tips and the Stay Clean Collection
- Scotch-Brite Cleaning Challenge: Tackling the Bathroom
- Scotch-Brite Cleaning Challenge: How Do You Get Your Clean On?
In June of 2013, I was one of three bloggers chosen to enjoy a relaxing stay in Puerto Rico! We stayed at the Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar Golf and Beach Resort and enjoyed salsa lessons, amazing foods, spa services and a private boat cruise. This was an amazing opportunity and experience!
- Travel Called Me to Puerto Rico: Hilton HHonors Great Getaway | A Day of Relaxation
- Travel Called Me to Puerto Rico: Hilton HHonors Great Getaway to Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar
- I’m Going on a Relaxing Getaway with Hilton HHonors! | The Great Getaway
I became a Wilton Mom Ambassador in the spring of 2010 after a fun trip to Wilton headquarters. After several trips over the course of two years I was taught the art of decorating and while I’m not perfect by any means, I absolutely love the joy I get from baking for my family! This program ended in early 2014 and I started another program with Wilton. I am now on the Wilton Sweat Treat Team! Watch for more to come on that!
- First Birthday Party for Wesley: Dome Birthday Cake and Cake Ball Cupcakes
- Warren’s Fun Angry Birds Birthday Party
- Ballerina Birthday Party with Tutu Birthday Cake
- Wilton Christmas Gingerbread Cookies
- Spiderman Cake for Warren’s Birthday
- Perfect Princess Party *contributing writer
- Valentine’s Day Heart Whoopie Pies
- Dress Up Winter Treats with Wilton
- My Love of Pumpkin and Baking
- My First Pumpkin Pie with a Twist from Wilton
- Spider Frenzy Halloween Party (Coffin Brownies)
- Celebrate Halloween with Wilton
- Lucian’s 5th Birthday: 3D Car Cake
- Wilton Giant Gummy Kit
- Wilton Tent Sale (Wilton Trip)
- Amazing Boat Tour in Chicago (Wilton Trip)
- 2012 Wilton Yearbook
- Ocean View Luau Party
- Wilton Better Baking Tools
- Wilton Punch. Cut. Decorate!
- Getting Excited for Easter with Wilton
- Wilton Mom ReTreat
- My Wilton Leap Frog Cake
- Picking Out the Perfect Frog Cake
- Wilton Valentine’s Cake Pops
- Wilton Pops! Sweets on a Stick
- Wilton Snowflake Sugar Cookies
- Wilton Halloween Ideas
- Hanging out at Navy Pier: Wilton Mom ReTreat
- Wilton 3D Express Train
- New Method of Wilton Cake Decorating Classes
- Wilton Tent Sale- My Haul
- Chicago Lights: Wilton Mom ReTreat
- First Wilton Mom ReTreat
- Wilton Mom ReTreat Day One
- Spring Baking with Wilton
- Wilton Dimensions Giant Cupcake
- Cherry Topped Brownie Dessert Squares
- Wilton Ultra Gold Premium Aluminium Bakeware
- Spooktacular Halloween Baking with Wilton
- Wilton 2010 Yearbook
In the spring of 2013, I partnered with The Home Depot and their #DigIn campaign through the SITS girls where I showcased an outdoor project for spring. Two bloggers from each state were selected to participate and I was able to share how we installed Envirotiles in our raised gazebo for a finished look. (Please excuse the fog. This project had a very tight turnaround and our weather wouldn’t cooperate.)
- Envirotile Project with The Home Depot: Part One
- Envirotile Project with The Home Depot: Part Two
- Envirotile Project with The Home Depot: Part Three
- Envirotile Project with The Home Depot: Part Four (The Reveal)
Being a brand ambassador for carter’s was definitely a match made in heaven. I worked with them on several campaigns before becoming one of their first mommy bloggers for a 9 month test partnership.
- The Perfect Pajama Party with Carter’s
- Make Valentine’s Day Special with Carter’s
- Sparkling Holiday Gifts Galore: Picture Perfect Giveaway
- I Know I Can Count on Carter’s
- Carter’s Columbus Day Sale
- Back to School Deals with Carter’s
- What I Look for in Clothing and Carter’s New Collections
- Fun in the Sun with Carter’s
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting Movie Promo
- Enjoy the Sun this Spring with Carter’s Apparel
- Gearing Up for Water Play with Carter’s
Other Carter’s Posts:
- Ready for Summer with Carter’s *contributing writer
- Carter’s Spring Collection: Get Ready for Warmer Weather
- Getting Ready for Baby with Carter’s Little Whale Collection
- Transition from Winter to Spring with Carter’s
- Get Ready for Baby with Carter’s
- Carter’s Fun Back to School Fashions
- Beautiful Holiday Dresses from Carter’s
- Carter’s Cuties Photo Contest
- Carter’s Halloween Costumes: Scary Cute
Tide literally made my day when they asked me to be an ambassador for them during the 2012-2013 NFL season. I’m a huge football fan (go Vikings!) and grew up with Tide. It was a great fit.
- Super Bowl Highlights: Tide and the Miracle Stain Commercial
- Have a Miracle Stain You Want to Keep?
- Show Off Your Team Pride with Tide (Year Supply Giveaway)
- My Boys Shows Their Purple Pride for Tide
- Tide Show Us Your Colors Sweepstakes
In the summer of 2012 I joined the Hormel Extended Family Blogger program for a period of six months. Since I love to blog about food I enjoyed sharing recipes, tips and product information.
- New Years Celebrations with Hormel Appetizers
- Tips for Your Thanksgiving Feast from Hormel
- Celebrate Halloween & National Pizza Month with Hormel
- Starting the Day Right with Canadian Bacon Quesedillas
- August Family Fun and Pepperoni Pizza Bake
- Ginger Sesame Grilled Chicken with Peppers & Rice Recipe
Ragu was another brand that I grew up on so I was happy to partner with them on their Mom’s The Word on Dinner ambassador program during 2011 and 2012.
- Ragu: Long Day of Childhood & Spaghetti Tacos
- Ragu Asks: How do you get your child to eat well?
- Ragu Tailgate Party with Recipes
- Ragu Brand Event and Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Ragu Pizza Playdate Party
- Ragu Mom’s the Word on Dinner: How do you spice up your pasta?
In early 2012, I partnered with Ball Park for their “Men. Easier Fed than Understood.” campaign. It centered around some fun, tongue-in-cheek videos.
- Men. Easier Fed than Understood. Isn’t that the Truth!
- My Husband Can be Hard to Understand but Easy to Love
- Chili Dogs: An Easy Way to Make My Guy Happy
- Ball Park Franks: Men. Easier Fed than Understood (Giveaway)
At the end of 2011/early 2012 I partnered with Tyson through Collective Bias for a month long campaign for their new Mini Chicken Sandwiches.
- Beat Breakfast Boredom with Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches
- Quick & Easy Dinner with Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches
- Tyson Mini Chicken Sandwiches: A Quick Lunch
- Tyson Goodness Mini Chicken Sandwich Twitter Party
In the fall 2011 I had the opportunity to test out a Frigidaire Gallery Range with Symmetry Double Ovens and share my experience for a few months with my readers.
- Hosting the Holidays with my Frigidaire Gallery Range with Symmetry Double Ovens
- Baking with Convection in my Frigidaire Symmetry Double Oven
- My Love of Pumpkin and Baking with my Frigidaire Symmetry Double Oven
- Cooking with my Frigidaire Gallery Double Oven Range
- My Frigidaire Gallery Range with Symmetry Double Ovens Has Arrived
- Frigidaire Gallery Range with Symmetry Double Ovens: Test Drive Starts Tomorrow
In the summer of 2011 I took the Total Gym Total Mom Challenge to get in shape and share my experience with my readers. While I loved working out with this system, I did have a surprise pregnant early on which made it more difficult to achieve my goals.
- Total Mom Challenge from Total Gym Wrap Up
- Total Mom Challenge from Total Gym Week 7
- Total Mom Challenge from Total Gym Week 6
- Total Mom Challenge from Total Gym Week 4 & 5
- Total Mom Challenge from Total Gym Week 3
- Total Mom Challenge from Total Gym Week 2
- Total Mom Challenge from Total Gym Kickoff
Mid year 2010 I entered into a year long partnership with Eucerin by joining their Skin FIRST Network of bloggers to share the importance of skincare.
- Eucerin Skin First July Update: Bring on the Blueberries
- Eucerin Skin First Update: Choosing the Right Sunscreen
- Eucerin Skin First Update: Sun Protection Tips for Extended Exposure
- Eucerin Skin Protection for Spring
- Eucerin Skin First Bus is Traveling Cross Country
- Eucerin Skin First: Are you naughty or nice to your skin?
- Eucerin Tips to Protection Your Skin in Cold Weather
- Eucerin Skin First: Skincare to Reduce the Signs of Aging
- Eucerin Skin First: Simple Steps to Help Strengthen and Protect Your Skin
- Balance Sun Exposure and Put Skin First with Eucerin
- Eucerin Skin First and Everyday Protection